Wayanadu – 3 Nights / 4 Days
- Reviews (0)
1.Non A/c Car (Indica) Transportation.
2.Fuel, Parking Toll & Driver allowance.
3.Accommodation on double sharing in Basic Rooms.
4.All Sightseeing by road as per the Itinerary.
5.All Applicable taxes.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Arrive at Calicut / Kozhikode International airport or the railway station, our representative(s) will take you to Wayanad (about 4 hrs’ drive). You will be delighted with the mesmerizing sight of hills, caves hiding some secrets of the past, lakes reflecting the surrounding lustrous forests, small streams and miniature water falls caressing the hills and dales. So much beauty, so much charm all around; you feel a thunderbolt within. Leisure and ecstasy will wipe the weariness of long drawn journey off your brow; yes, you are safe, happy and comfortable in our guidance. We take you to the caves of Wayanad for they have a story of some ancient natives to tell you. We are with you as you move leisurely through the forests singing the tune of birds in the forests. We are with you as your feet carelessly touch the cool dew drops from the morning grass and the eyes watch a thousand suns above. On your arrival at Vyttri / Kalpetta, you are cordially led into the leisure of the hotel room. You are free for the evening or can visit Pookot lake-3 km south of Vythiri, the enduring fresh water lake nestled among wooded hills. You have an overnight stay at the coziness of the hotel room with much anticipated sweet expectations of the beautiful landscape waiting in store for you for the next few days.
After the Breakfast, proceed to a full-day local sightseeing. You will be delighted to visit the Chembra peak-at about 2100 mts above MSL. It is a ‘Trekker’s Paradise’, of incredible scenic beauty. From Chembra hill we get a view of Neelimala view point and Vaduvanchal which is an excellent venue for trekking with lots of inspiring trails. Meenmutty falls is yet another remarkable 2 km jungle trek off the main Ooty road. Meenmutty has also the largest and one of the most amazing waterfalls in Wayanad. Lakkidi, the gateway to Wayanad, is situated 700 mts above MSL, at the shell of Thamarassery Ghat (pass). Over-night will be stay at resorts with the ever green memory and twinkling thoughts.
In the morning, after breakfast you are off for a full day local sightseeing during which you will be led to the famous Edakkal caves-12 kms from Sulthan Bathery. There are three (3) caves located at a height of 1000 mts on Ambukuthi mala near Ambalavayal. The new Stone Age pictographic writings on the walls of these natural caves at Edakkal are the indication of the civilizations that existed in the regions in the pre-historic times.Chethalayam Falls: Chethalayam is the on the waterfalls in Wayanad. Its surroundings offer a number of vantage points for bird-watching. It is also popular with trekking enthusiasts. Muniyaras: These are the unique series of ancient burial vaults unearthed during excavations at various points around the bottom of the Ambukuthi Hills in the district of Wayanad. Wayanad wild life sanctuary, Muthanga: Established in 1973, the Wayanad wild life sanctuary is adjacent to the protected area network of Nagarhole and Bandipur of Karnataka on the north-east and Muthumalai of TamilNadu on south-east. Over-night will be stay at hotel.
In the morning, after breakfast check out from Hotel and proceed to Kozhicode en-route visit Pazhassiraja Museum & Art Gallery, 5 Km from the town displays historic bronzes, coins, megalithic relics, murals and paintings by artists of Kerala. Mananchira Square is the heart of Kozhikode and Mananchira tank which used to be the private bath of the Samuthiris. On the Kappad Beach there is a small stone monument to commemorate Vasco da Gama’s arrival in India. If time permits you will be lucky to cover Calicut Beach and Beypore Beach.
In the evening proceed to the airport/railway station to board your flight/train. As you go home let the ever-relishing memory of Gods own Country remain in your mind.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)