Singapore with Cruise 5 N / 6 D
- Reviews (0)
- Air TicketsVisa
2 Nights stay with activities
– Night Safari (Admission + Animal Show + Tram Ride)
– City Tour (Drive thru our Business District + Visit the icon of Singapore, the Merlion + Visit Thian Hock Keng temple, one of the oldest and most important Hokkien temples)
– Sentosa Sic (cable Car + Wings Of Time 8.40pm) (Cable Car + Wings Of Time (2nd Show))
– S.E.A. Aquarium
-Universal Studio with SGD 10 Lunch Coupon
– 2 Nights Cruise
– Based on Itinerary Mention
– Inter Transfer (Private basis) – (Undefined) to Premier Inn Singapore Beach Road
– (1) Arrival / (1) Departure Transfers (Seat in Coach basis)
– Tour Transfers (Seat in Coach basis) – City Tour, Night Safari, Sentosa Sic (cable Car + Wings Of Time 8.40pm)
– Meal Transfers (Workable distance ) – sight seeing as per itinerary
Ports Covered : Singapore, Malacca
Port Arrive Departure Singapore NA 20.00 Highsea NA NA Singapore 10.00 NA
- Bella Vista (International Cuisines)
- Blue Lagoon (24-hour a la carte Asian Specialty Restaurant)
- Champ’s Bar (Outdoor pool bar)
- Dynasty Restaurant (Chinese a la carte Restaurant)
- Mariners Restaurant (International Buffet)
- Maxims Lounge (Bar and Music Lounge)
- Oceana Barbecue (Outdoor international Buffet and Grilled Specials)
- Rendezvous Bar (Wine Bar)
- Taipan (Chinese a la carte Restaurant)
- Topsiders Bar (Outdoor Pool Bar)
- KTV Observatory Lounge (Karaoke lounge with private rooms)
- Star Club Star Club (Games of chance)
- Stardust Lounge Stardust Lounge (Show lounge).
- Amphitheatre (Jumbo chess board, Jumbo checkers and table tennis)
- Universal Gymnasium (Gymnasium)
- Parthenon Pool (Outdoor swimming pool, jacuzzi (4), sunbathing)
- Aquaswim (Jet current exercise pool)
- Star Track (Jogging circuit)
- Art Gallery, Ports O’Call and Star Boutique (Onboard shopping)
- Computer World (Computer centre in the child care centre)
- Starlight Video Arcade (Video games and onboard shopping)
- Oscar’s Salon (Hairdressing and beauty salon) Library/Writing Room (Book loans and reading room)
- Charlie’s Child Care Centre (Children’s playroom and nursery)
05 Complimentary meals a day at any of the following Restaurants
- Oceana Barbecue – Outdoor International Buffet & Grilled Special
- Dynasty Restaurant – Chinese Buffet Restaurant
- Mariners Restaurant
- International Buffet
Usage of Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Gymnasium.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 1: Singapore – Cruise – D
– Arrival , – Dinner
– Drop for Cruise
Day 2: Singapore – Cruise – B,L,D
Day 3: Singapore – Cruise Arrival – B,L,D
Arrive Singapore and transfer to the hotel. Later in the evening proceed for Night safari tour take a tour of the Jungle with complete safety and comfort of 40 mins tram journey of wild animals through the east and west loop. On completion of the tram ride, your guide will take you on a walking trail where you will be able to get a chance to come close with lions, tigers, tapirs, deer etc. Stay overnight at the hotel in Singapore.
Day 4: Singapore – City Tour – Sentosa – – B,L,D
After breakfast, check out the hotel proceed for the city tour of Singapore. Explore the city by driving round the Civic district, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, Parliament house, Supreme court and the City Hall. Also stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of the Marina Bay. Also do not miss the picture taking opportunity with the Merlion – a mythological creature. Visit the Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of the Oldest Buddhist temple. Proceed to the National Orchid Gardens, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens
Afternoon till sunset at Sentosa. Enjoy the scenic cable car ride, underwater world, Dolphin Lagoon Show, Images of Singapore, & Songs of the sea. Stay overnight at the hotel in Singapore.
Day 5: Singapore –UNIVERSAL – B,L,D
UNIVERSAL STUDIO FULL DAY PROGRAM
Stay overnight at the hotel in Singapore.
Day 6 Singapore – IND
After Breakfast Check out the Hotel and proceed to your own shopping , pick up from Hotel and drop at Airport..
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)