- Reviews (0)
Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, is a large city known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district, home to opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Wat Phra Kaew Temple. Nearby is Wat Pho Temple with an enormous reclining Buddha and, on the opposite shore, Wat Arun Temple with its steep steps and Khmer-style spire.
Pattaya is a city on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast known for its beaches. A quiet fishing village as recently as the 1960s, it’s now lined with resort hotels, high-rise condos, shopping malls, cabaret bars and 24-hour clubs. Nearby, hillside Wat Phra Yai Temple features an 18m-tall golden Buddha. The area also features several designer golf courses, some with views of Pattaya Bay.
- AIR TICKETS
- 4 Night accommodation with breakfast
- Transfers – BKK/DMK Apt-Pattaya hotel-Bangkok hotel- BKK/DMK Apt
- Alcazar Dance Show on Day 1
- Gems Gallery visit on Day 1
- Coral Island trip with Indian lunch on Day 2
- Safari World & Marine Park with lunch on Day 2
- Bangkok City & temple tour ( Reclining Buddha + Golden Buddha)
- 2 Dinner at Indian Restaurant Pattaya
- 1 lunch & 3 Dinner at Indian Restaurant Bangkok
- English Speaking Guide
- All tours & transfers on SIC basis
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 01 – B.L,D
After the arrival at the airport, our representative Pick up from Bangkok Airport, would be there to transfer you to Pattaya ,we provide the Breakfast at hotel ( pattaya ),Early Check in all the guest and after refreshment start to (optional ) Nong nooch village ( Lunch ), Evening Alcazar show
Stay @ Pattaya
Day 02 B, L,D
After Breakfast proceed ( 8 am ) to Coral islands, the corals and the marine life associated with the crystalline blue- para-gliding, some or the other water sport and a speed boat ride would actually call for a return to Pattaya for an Indian Lunch at a restaurant.
Stay @ Pattaya
Day 03- B, L,D
After Break fast Check out the Hotel and proceed to Bangkok on the way visit Marine Safari with Lunch , Check in Bangkok Hotel after refreshment Dinner
Stay @ Bnagkok
Day 04 B, L,D
After Break fast proceed to buddha temple Bangkok , Bangkok City tour would take you to the most famous monasteries, temples- the Temple of Reclining Buddha and the temple of Golden Buddha and also Grad Palace
Stay @ Bangkok
Day 05 B,D
After Breakfast Check out the Hotel proceed to your (own program /Shopping ).On the scheduled time, you would be taken to the airport for the flight back home..
|DESTINATIONS||NO OF NIGHTS||HOTEL NAME|
Golden Beach Hotel
|BANGKOK||02 night||Ecotel Bangkok|
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)