South Africa 6 Nights / 7 Days
- Reviews (0)
- Air Tickets
- Visa ( Tourist )
- Meet & Greet by a representative upon arrival in South Africa.
- Accommodation in double/twin bedded rooms in hotels stated in itinerary, or similar.
- Meals – All Time
- Airport, hotel & restaurant transfers as indicated in itinerary.
- Tours as described in itinerary with fully qualified English Speaking driver/guide and or separate guide (unless otherwise stated).
- Entrance Fee where applicable, unless otherwise stated.
- Porterage for 2 reasonable pieces of luggage per person.
- 24-hour our Tours standby services should the need arise.
- Welcome Banner at the airport.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 1: Cape Town
Upon your arrival at Cape Town International Airport you will be met by a representative who will hand over your travel documents. A road transfer will bring you to the hotel of your choice. Day at leisure.
The Western Cape is a province of extraordinary diversity and, with its numerous attractions and famous landmarks, offers various day tour and sightseeing. Cape Town, the “Mother City”, offers beautiful white sandy beaches, Table Mountain, the V&A Waterfront and just a few kilometers offshore, Robben Island. Further afield, view Bushman paintings by the original inhabitants of the Cape in the Cedarberg, enjoy the untarnished beauty of the wild West Coast, visit world-famous vineyards in the Cape Winelands, or enjoy the breathtaking scenery of the Garden Route. Arrive at your hotel and check-in Day at leisure
Day 2: Cape Town
Breakfast will be served at the hotel. Commence on a tour of the city. Take the cable car to the top of Table Mountain for a panoramic view of the city and coastline. Visit the historic Malay Quarter we go past the South African Museum, with its famed Bushmen exhibits, the Cape Castle and other interesting sights. Towards the end of the morning a visit is made at the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. This is South Africa’s most talked about tourist venue with many shops and restaurants. (You may wish to stay at the harbour and explore on your own before returning to your hotel on your own).
Day 3: Cape Town
Breakfast at the hotel Commence on full day tour of Cape Point. We flank the cold Atlantic Ocean en route to Hout Bay. Once a fishing community now one of the most popular residential areas, the harbour still has a charm of days gone by. Enjoy a half-hour cruise to “Seal Island” or for the not so adventurous the fish market “Mariners Wharf” is a must. We now continue alongside the Indian Ocean, and stop to see the Jackass penguin colony, which has become well established, at Boulders beach near Simon’s Town. Then we travel onwards until we reach Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope. Said to be the romantic meeting place of the two mighty oceans, the Atlantic and the Indian, Sir Francis Drake the Explorer once called it “the fairest Cape that we saw in the whole circumference of the Globe”. And rightly so, it must be the highlight of any visit to the Mother City, if not South Africa. Our last stop of the day is at the Kirstenbosch Botanical gardens, home of some 3 500 species of Southern African fauna and flora.
Day 4: Cape Town – Sun City
Breakfast at your hotel. Road transfer to Cape Town International Airport where you board your scheduled flight to O.R Tambo International Airport (cost of flight for your own account). Road transfer to Sun City, a transfer of approximately 2 hours. Day at leisure. Sun City is internationally renowned as Africa’s premier holiday resort. Sun City offers a myriad of different entertainment as well as enough attractions and activities to keep everyone busy. The Sun City resort complex captivates visitors with its combination of golf, game and gambling as well as world-class hotels. Formerly the gaming Mecca of South Africa, Sun city still attracts those wishing to gamble but also those just wishing to relax, and the focus is now on the total experience of Africa. The resort at Sun City features glamorous casinos, gourmet restaurants, extensive sports facilities and star-studded performances. From slots to safaris, theatre extravaganzas to the games arcade for children, horse riding to golf, and the Valley of Waves to The Lost City, a mind-blowing experience.
Day 5: Sun City
Breakfast at your hotel. Day at leisure to enjoy the various activities Sun City has to offer Evening free at leisure.
Day 6: Sun City – Johannesburg
Breakfast at your hotel. Late afternoon road transfer to your hotel in Johannesburg. Evening free at leisure.
Day 7: Johannesburg
Breakfast at your hotel. Depart on a complimentary shuttle transfer to O.R Tambo International. Road transfer to O.R Tambo International Airport
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)