RUSSIA 5 Nights /6 Days
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Discover the history and highlights of Russia in 6 great days! Experience the rich culture of St. Petersburg before traveling to Moscow, the cauldron of creativity. Immerse yourself in the creative energy of the capital by exploring the art, history, and architecture of this unique city. Highlights: Experience the essential cities and sights of the world’s largest nation Discover the incredible culture and iconic architecture of St. Petersburg Immerse yourself in Russian history at Moscow’s Kremlin and Red Square.
- Air Ticket
- Accommodation in 3 Star
- Meals as per itinerary
- Petersburg Airport Pick-Up
- Petersburg City Tour
- Moscow City Tours
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 1- St. Petersburg Airport Pick-Up
Pick-up from the airport and transfer to your accommodation for check-in. Gather in the hotel lobby at 6:00pm to have a fast and informal meeting with the tour leader including registration, a short briefing about the adventures ahead and some introductory information about Russia. After the meeting, join the group for a walk and partake in an optional group dinner. Overnight in St. Petersburg.
Day 2- St. Petersburg City Tour (incl. the Hermitage) (B)
Discover the amazing city of Saint Petersburg today with a drive along the main street, Nevsky Prospect, for a solid introduction of this beautiful city. Stop at the world-famous Church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood, an architectural masterpiece with a combination of baroque, classical and modernist styles. This church’s odd name is due to it’s placement in the sport where Tsar II Alexander was assassinated. Next enjoy a guided visit of the treasure-filled Hermitage Museum, a spectacular palace built in the 18th century by Catherine the Great. Now one of the world’s largest museum complexes, the Hermitage houses more than three million art pieces. Overnight in St. Petersburg.
Day 3- St. Petersburg Free Day & Overnight Train to Moscow (B)
Have a free day to explore this magnificent city on your own! Today there is an optional Tsars’ Route tour including lunch available, with visits to Peterhof Garden and Catherine Palace during the summer months (May to October) or Pavlosk Palace and Catherine Palace in winter months (October to May). Later this evening board an overnight train to Moscow. Overnight in a sleeper cabin on board.
Day 4- Moscow, Kremlin Palace, St Basil’s, Arbat Street Tour
Discover the famous Kremlin today. Also one of the largest museums in the world, this breath-taking complex from the 14th century includes 5 palaces, 4 cathedrals, the Kremlin Wall and Towers. Continue with a guided walk through the heart of Moscow to see numerous government buildings, gold-domed cathedrals and the Tsar Bell. Visit the stunning St. Basil’s Cathedral and walk down Arbat Street, one of the capital’s oldest surviving streets. Overnight in Moscow.
Day 5- Moscow City Tour & Red Square (B)
Explore Moscow with another guided walk to visit the amazing Red Square, the heart of Moscow and the number one witness to Russia’s history. The world-renowned square is home to the Kremlin, St. Basil’s Cathedral and Lenin’s Tomb, as well as beautiful galleries and museums, and plenty of cafes, shops and bars. After the city tour you can opt to join a World War II Museum Tour. The rest of the afternoon and evening is yours. You will also have the chance to take an optional tour of the famous Moscow Circus. Overnight in Moscow.
Day 6- Moscow Departure (B)
Say goodbye to your friends over breakfast as your adventure comes to an end after an 11:00 am
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)