Bali Tour 4 Nights / 5 Days
- Reviews (0)
- Air Tickets ( Economy )
- First Day Early Check in
- Hotel Bliss Surfer 4 Nights Stay Double / Triple Sharing basis
- Breakfast at hotel
- Four Local lunch & Four dinners at local restaurant
- One Full day Kintamani tour
- One full day Tanjung Benoa,Tanah Lot, Kedaton Tour
- GWK, Uluwatu, Dream Landr
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Arrival Great Meet Upon arrival in Bali International airport, our staff will meet on arrival gate by sign board of passengers name or party. After check all passengers documents our staff will transferred to the hotel for accommodation or direct to the local restaurant for dinner
Kintamani Full Day Tour After breakfast at hotel, our staff will pick-up passengers about 08:30am at hotel lobby and starting to tour with beginning to visit the Barong and Kris dance at Batu Bulan Village. After finish the dance, we will to see the local people at home industry batik and handicraft. Passengers can see the people how to making Batik not must to buy some thing there. Later then, we visit the holy spring of Tampak Siring temple this place also with the presidential palace area. After that passengers will drive up to the mountain of Batur and visit beautiful lake and mount Batur panorama. This village name is Kintamani. There you will enjoy our Indonesian Buffet Lunch at cool weather of mount Batur. After finished around 14:30pm, we will going down back same road to visit Ubud Traditional Art market. There you see a thousand the Balinese art, handicraft and nice fashion and sarong can be buy it to bring home. On the evening after the sunset end, we direct to the local restaurant for your dinner.
Tanjung Benoa, Kedaton, Tanah Lot Tour After breakfast at hotel, our staff will pick-up passengers about 10:00am at hotel lobby and starting to tour with beginning to visit Tanjung Benoa beach to see the beautiful beach with great activities such as; Banana Boat, Jet Sky, Parasailing, Glass bottom boat, diving and other. Passengers can be joining by own expenses. Later then we going to local restaurant for having our lunch. Tour continue to Alas Kedaton, there is the forest with a thousand friendly monkeyâ€™s at their own habitat. You will enjoy with them to bring their food with careful. After that, we visit Tanah Lot temple. Located on the south west coast, Tanah Lot is possibly the best known and most photographed temple in Bali. The pagoda like temple sits on a small, rocky islet, surrounded by water at high tide and otherwise accessible by a ramp. Despite the commercialism, few sights compare with the dramatic view of the sun dropping behind the ocean and silhouetting the temple which is venerated as a holy site believed to be guarded snakes. On the way back we will dinner at local restaurant.
GWK, Uluwatu, Dream Land After breakfast at hotel, our staff will pick-up passengers about 10:00am at hotel lobby and starting to tour with beginning to visiting GWK [ Garuda Wisnu Kencana ] Before visiting the Cultural Park, a stop in Jimbaran at Jenggala Ceramic, which sells an extensive range of ceramics and household for leading hotels, restaurants and decorators worldwide. Forming the focus of this tour the GWK (Garuda Wisnu Kencana), Jimbaran – a Cultural Park complex that, when will completed in 2009, will become a world famous monument synonymous with the island of Bali. The GWK statue will tower over 150 meters atop the Bukit Peninsula, a visit to the Park also affords dramatic views and a chance to see the historic construction in full swing. Later, Galeri Keris, Nusa Dua – is one of the largest department stores and Indonesian handicraft centres in Bali. After having lunch at local restaurant we going to Uluwatu temple A visit to Bali’s dramatic Pura Luhur Uluwatu. Believed to date from the 16th century, this temple is perched on a limestone point suspended some 825 feet over the roaring Indian Ocean. Later than, we visit to Dream Land Beach. There is a virgin and secret location beach with nice view panorama. Evening we going for dinner at local restaurant.
Departure After breakfast at hotel, this time is hold free time for your last day shopping at near hotel by own until time to pick-up for departure transfer to the airport. Please remember that hotel check out time is 12:00
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)