Hong Kong & Macau – 5 Nights / 6 Days
- Reviews (0)
1.Two nights accommodation in Hong Kong
2.One night accommodation in Macau
4.Hong Kong city tour ( OPTIONAL )
5.Ferry tickets: Hong Kong Airport – Macau – Hong Kong
6.All tours & transfers by seat in coach (SIC)
7.Applicable airport taxes (subject to change)
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Arrive Hong Kong International airport, pass by Hong Kong immigration (Immigration will be cleared in Macau) head towards sky pier to board the ferry directly to Macau. Arrive Macau, post immigration board the hotel shuttle. Check-in at the hotel. Day free at leisure or explore the city on your own. Overnight stay at your hotel in Macau.
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a city tour of Macau. You will be shown the charm of the Chinese and the Portuguese heritage embraced in the arrays of modernized architecture. See the ruins of St. Paul’s, Mount Fortress, Senado Square, St. Dominic’s Church, A-Ma Temple, Rua De Cunha, Taipa Houses, Macau Tower without Entrance (optional entrance ticket @ Rs. 1000) Kun Iam Statues, Fisherman’s Wharf with Indian lunch. Rest of the day is free at leisure or you can enjoy in casino on your own. Overnight stay at your hotel in Macau.
Day-3 Macau – Hong Kong
Have a mouth-watering breakfast. Check out, take the hotel shuttle to the pier and board your ferry to Hong Kong. Arrive Hong Kong, you will be transferred to hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure or you can go for night shopping. Return back to hotel. Overnight stay at your hotel in Hong Kong.
Day-4 Hong Kong
Breakfast at the hotel. Today proceed for a panoramic city tour of Hong Kong; enjoy a trip to the Victoria Peak (top-level) Aberdeen Fishing Village, where you will get a unique opportunity to see the life style of Hong Kong fishing folks followed by a stop at Repulse Bay to view the bay watch, the most-visited beach in town. Proceed to Avenue of Stars, later visit the Jewel factory and their factory outlet, your tour ends with drop off at Tsim Sha Tsui Area for shopping. Return to hotel on your own. Rest of the day is at leisure. Have a comfortable stay at your hotel in Hong Kong.
Day-5 Hong Kong
After breakfast day at leisure or you can avail optional tour to Magical world of Disneyland. You can meet and take photos with your favourite Disney friends and enjoy with the cartoon characters like Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse and Snow White. There are restaurants, fast food chain and cafes where you can relax. In the evening enjoy the Fireworks which light up the sky. Return to your hotel. Overnight stay at your hotel in Hong Kong.
Day-6 Depart Hong Kong
After breakfast, your day is free at leisure till the time you will be transferred to airport to board your flight departing back home.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)