- Reviews (0)
JOURNEY schedules its group tours every Three months to the Holy Land and is all set for its upcoming tour tentatively scheduled from JUNE, It would be a pleasure to have you join us as a family, a couple or as an individual along with friends, children and parents past their retirement age. Our package is the most comfortable catering to the needs of all ages and groups especially the kids & elders.
Hence we include the entire tour itinerary for your kind perusal and confirmation below.
- Return Airfare ( Economy Class From Delhi/Mumbai)
- Accommodations 4* Hotel
- Round trip transfers in PVT/SIC/ Shuttle Bus
- Sight Seeing as per Itinerary
- Limited Entry ticket
- ALL TIME MEAL
- All transfers as per the itinerary.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Taking Flight from Anna International EY and arriving Cairo airport by after noon. Our Representative will meet at the airport and we will proceed to visit Pyramid and Sphinx and then visit old Coptic Church (where Joseph, Mary and baby Jesus lived for short while) and boat ride in Nile River. Check in to the hotel for dinner and stay.
After early breakfast check out from the hotel proceed to St. Catherine (Mt.Sinai) on the way visiting Marah, Elim, Rephedim and Red sea. Check in to the hotel at Mt. Sinai and have dinner. People who wants to climb Mt.Sinai have to be ready at 1.00 a.m. (6th Oct early morning)at hotel reception and our guide will take them to the mountain.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and visit Church of the burning bush in Mt. Sinai (St. Catherine Monastery). Later in the day, transfer to TABA boarder terminal and cross over to Israel. Our representative will meet and transfer to hotel in Jerusalem. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, proceed to Hebron City( if permit given) via Halhul, to visit Prophet Joanna’s Tomb, then to Hebron to visit the tombs of Abraham, Sarah, Isaac and Rebecca. Visit King Solomon’s pool. After lunch at Bethlehem visit the church of the Nativity, the shepherd’s field, continues to EinKarem (Church of St. John the Baptist). Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast check out from the hotel, proceed to visit Mt. of Olives, Chapel of the ascension, visit the Pater Noster( Where Jesus taught his disciples “Our father” prayer), Dominos Flevit ( Where Jesus wept looking unto Jerusalem ), panoramic view of Jerusalem, then march through the Palm Sunday Road to reach the Garden of Gethsemane and the Church of All Nations. Proceed to visit Siloam Pool. After lunch visit Mt. Zion, Upper Room, and the Tomb of King David. Visit the St. Peter in Galicuntu “House of Caiaphus “then visit Garden Tomb (the Tomb of Jesus) and have communion service in the Garden Tomb. Check into the hotel and have dinner.
After Breakfast in the hotel, then on walking tour in the old city of Jerusalem, through the Dung Gate enter the Jewish Quarter to visit the Wailing Wall then to Aqsa Mosque Compound to visit “ Temple Mount Area” then visit St. Anne Church, Pool of Bethesda, then on through the Via Dolorosa “The Way of the Cross”(up to 8 stations). Then proceed to Jericho, see mount of temptation and old Jericho. After lunch in Jericho, visit the Sycamore Tree of Zaccaius. Then to the Dead Sea for swimming. Back to hotel for dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel proceed to Bethany, to visit Lazarus Tomb, proceed to visit Emmaus village, then to visit Jaffa, Tel Aviv, then via Ayalon Valley proceed to Caesarea Maritima. After lunch visit Haifa garden on Mt. Carmel, and visit the cave of Elijah and also to visit the place where Elijah killed the Baal prophets and then to view the fields of Megiddo(Armageddon valley), the field of the final battle between the Good & Evil. Then then check in to the hotel near Sea of Galilee for dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast visit the church of the Annunciation & St. Joseph the Carpenter Church, then continue to Cana of Galilee, to visit the Wedding Church. After lunch Boat Ride in the Sea of Galilee, visit Mt. of Beatitudes, Visit the Church of Multiplication “Tabgha” then on to the church of the Primacy of St. Peter at Capernaum. on to Mt Tabor (Mount of transfiguration) and to the village Nein. Back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast check out from the hotel proceed to visit the Baptismal site on River Jordan (Baptism will be given), then on to Sheikh Hussein Bridge to cross over to Jordan. Our Jordan representative will at the Jordanian side, proceed to the hotel in Amman for dinner and overnight stay.
After early breakfast check out from the hotel proceed to visit Madaba, then on to Mt. Nebo where Moses stood and overlooked the Holy Land and to visit old church on top of the mountain. Proceed to Amman airport to take flight back to Home.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)