- Reviews (0)
Kodaikanal is a city in the hills of the Dindigul district in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. Its name in the Tamil language means “The Gift of the Forest”. Kodaikanal is referred to as the “Princess of Hill stations” and has a long history as a retreat and popular tourist destination.
Munnar is a town and hill station in the southwestern state of Kerala, India. Munnar is situated around 1600 m above sea level,in the Western Ghats range of mountains.
The name Munnar is believed to mean “three rivers”, referring to the location at the confluence of the Madhurapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundaly rivers. Munnar town is situated on the Kannan Devan Hills village in Devikulam taluk and is the largest panchayat in the Idukki district in Kerala having an area measuring nearly 557 km². The nearest major railway stations are at Ernakulam and Aluva (approximately 140 kilometres (87 mi) by road). The nearest airport is Cochin International Airport, which is 105 kilometres (65 mi) away.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
On arrival at Coimbatore meet and greet then proceed to Ooty -The Queen of Hill stations. on arrival check in to the resort. Evening Visit Botanical Garden and come back to the hotel and overnight stay at Ooty
After Breakfast proceed for a full day sightseeing visit Doddabetta Peak, Sims park, Pykara Falls, Rose garden, Tiger Hill Connor and evening visit Ooty Lake, Come back to Hotel and overnight stay at Ooty.
After breakfast check-out from hotel and drive to Kodaikanal- The Gift of Forest . on arrival check in to the resort later proceed for sightseeing Visit Bryant Park and Pillar Rock. Overnight stay at Kodaikanal Resort /Hotel.
After Breakfast – proceed for a full day sightseeing which will cover are Kodaikanal Lake , Coaker’s Walk, Green Valley View, Pine forests, Solar Observatory, Pillar Rocks, Silver Cascade, Dolphin’s Nose, Berijam Lake etc . Later in the evening come back to hotel and Overnight stay at Kodaikanal
After breakfast check out and proceed to Munnar, the idyllic tourist destination in God’s own country. on arrival check in to the resort/hotel. Later proceed for sightseeing-Visit Valara Waterfals, Cheyappara waterfalls Blossom Park, Tea Museum, come back to the hotel and overnight stay at Munnar,
After breakfast Proceed for a full day Sightseeing visit Eravikulam National Park, Anaimudi, Mattupetty, Kundala, Eco Point. Rest of the day free at leisure on your own. overnight stay at Munnar,
After breakfast check out and transfer to Cochin. And sightseeing visiting Chinese fishing nets, Jewish Synagogue, Mattancherry Palace and St. Francis Church Later as per the departure timing proceed to Cochin airport/ Ernakulum railway station for your return Journey.
( Optional Drop at Coimbatore )
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)