RAJASTHAN 3 N / 4 D
- Reviews (0)
Jaipur is the capital and largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan. It was founded on 18 November 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, the ruler of Amber, after whom the city has been named. The city today has a population of 3.1 million. Jaipur is known as the Pink City of India. The city is remarkable among pre-modern Indian cities for the width and regularity of its streets which are laid out into six sectors separated by broad streets 34 m (111 ft) wide. The urban quarters are further divided by networks of gridded streets. Five quarters wrap around the east, south, and west sides of a central palace quarter, with a sixth quarter immediately to the east.
Udaipur also known as the City of Lakes, is a city, a Municipal Corporation and the administrative headquarters of the Udaipur district in the state of Rajasthan in western India. It is located 403 kilometres (250 mi) southwest of the state capital, Jaipur, 248 km (154 mi) west of Kota, and 250 km (155 mi) northeast from Ahmedabad. Udaipur is the historic capital of the kingdom of Mewar in the former Rajputana Agency. The Guhils (Sisodia) clan ruled the Mewar and its capital was shifted from Chittorgarh to Udaipur after founding city of Udaipur by Maharana Uday Singh. The Mewar province became part of Rajasthan after India became independent.
Jodhpur is the second largest city in the Indian state of Rajasthan. After its population crossed a million, it has been declared as the second ‘Metropolitan City’ of Rajasthan. It was formerly the seat of a princely state of the same name, the capital of the kingdom known as Marwar. Jodhpur is a popular tourist destination, featuring many palaces, forts and temples, set in the stark landscape of the Thar desert. The city is known as the “Sun City” for the bright, sunny weather it enjoys all the year round. It is also referred to as the “Blue City” due to the vivid blue-painted houses around the Mehrangarh Fort. The old city circles the fort and is bounded by a wall with several gates. However, the city has expanded greatly outside the wall over the past several decades. Jodhpur lies near the geographic centre of Rajasthan state, which makes it a convenient base for travel in a region much frequented by tourists.
- Air Tickets (Bangalore – Jaipur – Bangalore)
- Accommodation On Double / Triple sharing in above mentioned hotel.
- Indian / Continental Breakfast.
- Free Use of All Recreational Facilities available at Hotels
- All transfer in By Ac tempo traveler
- Meal All Time Food ( Veg & Non Veg )
- All Parking, Toll charges
- Inclusive of all the Taxes (Except service tax)
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 01: Arrive Jaipur – Jodhpur (By road) en-route visiting Pushkar & Ajmer
Arrive Pink City of Jaipur. Transfer to Jodhpur, the stronghold of the fierce Rathore clan, was founded in 1459 by Prince Jodha en-route visiting the holy towns of Pushkar & Ajmer. In Pushkar visit Brahma temple (said to be one of the few temples in the world dedicated to this deity) Pushkar lake, Man Mahal and Savitri temple. Also visit the famous Dargah Shariff, Shah Jahan’s mosque, Arrive jodhpur & transfer to the Hotel .Night stay in Jodhpur .
Day 02: Jodhpur – Udaipur (By Road) en-route visiting Ranakpur
After breakfast drive to Udaipur enroute visiting Ranakpur ,the most magnificent 15th century Jain temples. The most distinctive features are the 29 halls supported by 1444 pillars, of which no two are exactly alike. Continue drive to Udaipur, Arrive & transfer to hotel. Night stay in Udaipur.
Day 0 3 : Udaipur
Morning after breakfast proceed for city sightseeing tour of Udaipur visiting The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends) Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir(Folk art museum), Lake Pichola. Over night stay at hotel. .
Day 0 4 : Udaipur - Jaipur Drop.
Today you will be transferred back to Jaipur airport/railway station for your onward journey. Return home with sweet memories of Rajasthan tour .
Type of Hotel
In Jodhpur :- Hotel Rajputana Palace or Similar (1N)
In Udaipur :- Hotel Gold leaf or Similar (2N)
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)