- Reviews (0)
Kathmandu is the capital and largest municipality of Nepal. It is the only city of Nepal with the administrative status of Mahanagar (Metropolitan City), as compared to Upa-Mahanagar (Sub-Metropolitan City) or Nagar (City). Kathmandu is the core of Nepal’s largest urban agglomeration located in the Kathmandu valley consisting of Lalitpur, Kirtipur, Madhyapur Thimi, Bhaktapur and a number of smaller communities. Kathmandu is also known informally as “KTM” or the “tri-city”. According to the 2011 census, Kathmandu has a population of close to 1 million people. The metropolitan area is 50.67 square kilometres (19.56 sq mi) and has a population density of 3000 per km² and 17000 per km square in city.
1.3 nights’ accommodation at above respective hotels sharing twin on
Breakfast & Dinner basis.
2.Meeting and assistance at the airport
3.Arrival/departure transfers by A/c vehicle with our representative
4.02 half day sightseeing tours by A/c vehicle with our English speaking guide as follows
5.Kathmandu city & Swoyambhunath , Pashupatinath & Boudhnath
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 01: KATHMANDU
On arrival check into the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: KATHMANDU
Next day Morning After the breakfast, enjoy a half day city tour of Kathmandu. Visit Pashupatinath, the place of prayer and meditation of holy ‘Sadhus’ and the cremation ground on the Bagmati River. After that, continue to the holiest shrine for the Buddhists in Nepal, Boudhanath. A revered place, Boudhanath has a large ‘Stupa’, which is visited by devout Buddhists pilgrims. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 03: KATHMANDU
After breakfast, enjoy a sightseeing trip to City Durbar Square. This square is famous for old palaces, temples, Kumari Ghar and others. Proceed to Swayambhunath, a famous world heritage site with magnificent views of the Kathmandu valley. Spend time at the local markets to do your own shopping later in the day. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: KATHMANDU
After breakfast, check out the hotel and take a transfer to the airport.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)