Amazing Nepal 3 Nights / 4 Days
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
- Reviews (0)
Nepal , officially the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal is a landlocked country located in South Asia. With an area of 147,181 square kilometres (56,827 sq mi) and a population of approximately 27 million, Nepal is the world’s 93rd largest country by land mass and the 41st most populous country. It is located in the Himalayas and bordered to the north by the People’s Republic of China, and to the south, east, and west by the Republic of India. Specifically, the Indian states of Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal, and Sikkim border Nepal, whereas across the Himalayas lies the Tibet Autonomous Region. Nepal is separated from Bangladesh by the narrow Indian Siliguri Corridor. Kathmandu is the nation’s capital and largest metropolis.
The mountainous north of Nepal has eight of the world’s ten tallest mountains, including the highest point on Earth, Mount Everest, called Sagarmatha (सगरमाथा) in the Nepali language. More than 240 peaks over 20,000 ft (6,096 m) above sea level are located in Nepal.The southern Terai region is fertile and humid.
1.3 nights accommodation at above respective hotels sharing twin on Bed and Breakfast basis.
2.Meeting and assistance at the airport
3.Arrival/departure transfers by A/c vehicle with our representative
4.02 half day sightseeing tours by A/c vehicle with our English speaking guide as follows
5.Kathmandu city & Swoyambhunath , Pashupatinath & Boudhnath
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Check into the hotel on arrival and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, enjoy a half day city tour of Kathmandu. Visit Pashupatinath, the place of prayer and meditation of holy ‘Sadhus’ and the cremation ground on the Bagmati River. After that, continue to the holiest shrine for the Buddhists in Nepal, Boudhanath. A revered place, Boudhanath has a large ‘Stupa’, which is visited by devout Buddhists pilgrims. Stay overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, enjoy a sightseeing trip to City Durbar Square. This square is famous for old palaces, temples, Kumari Ghar and others. Proceed to Swayambhunath, a famous world heritage site with magnificent views of the Kathmandu valley. Spend time at the local markets to do your own shopping later in the day. Stay overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, check out the hotel and take a transfer to the airport.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)