Kadmath Island – 3 Nights / 4 Days
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
- Reviews (0)
Located between 11° 13° North Latitudes and 72° 47° east Longitudes, 407 km away from Kochi.
Kadmath is 8 km long and only 550 meters wide at its broadest point. In addition to the beautiful shallow lagoon on the west, which is ideal for water sports, there is a narrow lagoon on the east.
The main attractions are the long sandy beaches and sand banks on the southern tip. Tourist huts built amidst palm groves facing the lagoon allow to soak in the pristine beauty of the ecosystem. Kayaks, sailing boats, pedal boats, skiing boats and glass-bottomed boats are available on hire.
A Water Sports Institute functions on the island. Marine Wealth Awareness Package allows to spend 2-4 days on theisland enjoying the rich bounty of nature. Kadmat has emerged as one of the most beautiful dive centers in India.
Variety of fishes like rays, sharks, and clear water with 20-50 meter visibility makes it an unparalleled dive destination for scuba divers.
1.Entry Permit and Heritage fee.
3.Airport pickup and drop at Agatti.
4.Agatti – Kadmath-Agatti speed boat charges.
5.Accommodation for two Adults
6.All 3 time meals [breakfast Lunch and Dinner] morning and evening tea or coffee.
7.All the Government taxes.
8.Our personal assistance on the ship and Island.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 01: Delhi – Manali
Pick up from Delhi Airport / Railway station ,Travel by surface from Delhi to Manali.
On arrival check in at hotel. Rest of day free for independent activities.
Overnight at hotel – Manali
Day 02: Manali – Rhotang Pass – Manali
Today full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) and Sollang Valley.
Overnight at hotel – Manali
Day 03: Kullu – Manikaran
Morning half day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Village and Tibetan Monastery. In the afternoon transfer to Kullu enroute visiting Vaishno Devi Temple. On arrival check in at hotel.
Evening free to visit Kullu town and shop for the famous Kullu Shawls.
Overnight at hotel Kullu
Day 04: Manali – Delhi
After Breakfast check out the Hotel to proceed to Delhi Airport / Railway station ,
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)