WAYANAD 3 NIGHTS / 4 DAYS
- Reviews (0)
Wayanad District is a district in the north-east of Kerala state, India with headquarters at the town of Kalpetta. The district was formed on 1 November 1980 as the 12th district in Kerala by carving out areas from Kozhikode and Kannur districts.
- 03 Nights accommodation on 01 twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast ,Lunch & Dinner during stay
- Transfers by Indica car as per the itinerary.
- Wayanad Sightseeing.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
DAY 01 Arrival Calicut – Wayanad
Upon arrival our executive will meet you at the Calicut railway station and drive to Wayanad afternoon check in the Resort. After freshen up and lunch proceed for guided nature walk within the resort, you can see different types of plantation like- Tea, coffee, pepper, orange, and more, and proceed to In house waterfalls visit and you can able to take nature bath. Evening leisure time for cycling and Indoor outdoor games. Night, Campfire with recorded music, (Overnight stay at Wayanad)
DAY 02 Wayanad Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed to Guided Jeep Safari towards the tea plantation, Neelimala view Point. You can see The Meenmutty waterfalls, gushing down and then flowing in cascades further down its course is an awesome sight to watch from the Neelimala viewpoint near Vaduvanchal in Wayanad)and tea factory visit. There you are able to see the different processing of tea in an orthodox style. Back to the Resort and after Lunch, evening visit to Meenmutty Waterfalls which is very close to the resort. Then Leisure time for indoor and outdoor games. Night dinner, (Overnight stay at Wayanad)
DAY 03 Wayanad
Morning, after breakfast, you are off for a full day local sightseeing during, which you will be led to the famous Edakkal caves. There are three (3) caves, located at a height of 1000 mts on Ambukuthi mala near Ambalavayal. The new Stone Age pictographic, writings on the walls of these natural caves at Edakkal are the indication of the civilizations that existed in the regions in the pre-historic times. Afternoon proceed to Soochippara Waterfalls. Its surroundings offer a number of vantage points for bird-watching. Back to the resort for Lunch, post lunch proceed to Abmalavayal Heritage Museum Back to the Resort by evening. (Overnight stay at Wayanad)
DAY 04 Wayanad – Calicut Departure.
After Breakfast, check out from the Resort and drive to Calicut railway station for your onward Journey.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)