UDUPI & MURDESHWAR 2 Nights / 3 Days
- Reviews (0)
Udupi, also known as Odipu, is a city in the Indian state of Karnataka. It is the administrative headquarters of Udupi District. Udupi is notable for the Krishna Temple, Tulu Ashtamathas and lends its name to the popular Udupi cuisine.
Murdeshwar is a town in Bhatkal Taluk of Uttara Kannada district in the state of Karnataka, India. Murdeshwar is another name of the Hindu god Shiva
- 02 Nights accommodation on 01 twin sharing basis.Breakfast ,Lunch & Dinner during stayTransfers by AC/ NON AC as per the itinerary.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Arrival Mangalore central railway station pickup @ morning 8:30 AM – Transfer to hotel – Sightseeing (Panambur beach,Tannirbavi beach, Ullal Darga, Someshawara beach) – Overnight Halt
After Breakfast check proceed Drive to Udupi Temple then Murdeshwar Temple
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed near shopping then drop @ Murdeshwar railway station @ 4 PM
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)