Bangalore, Mysore & Coorg – 4 Nights / 5 Days
- Reviews (0)
Bangalore is the capital city of the Indian state of Karnataka. Located on the Deccan Plateau in the south-eastern part of Karnataka, Bangalore is India’s third most populous city and fifth-most populous urban agglomeration. Bangalore is well known as the hub of India’s information technology sector. The city is amongst the top 10 preferred entrepreneurial locations in the world. As a growing metropolitan city in a developing country, Bangalore confronts substantial pollution and other logistical and socio-economic problems.
Mysore is the third-largest city in the state of Karnataka, India, which served as the capital city of Mysore Princely Kingdom (Kingdom of Mysore) for nearly six centuries, from 1399 until 1947. Located at the base of the Chamundi Hills about 146 km (91 mi) southwest of the state capital Bangalore, it is spread across an area of 128.42 km2 (50 sq mi). According to the provisional results of the 2011 national census of India, the population of Mysore is 887,446. The total Population of Urban Agglomeration(U/A) is 9,83,893. It is the Second biggest U/A in terms of Population. Mysore City Corporation is responsible for the civic administration of the city, which is also the headquarters of the Mysore district and the Mysore division.
Kodagu also known by its anglicised former name of Coorg, is an administrative district in Karnataka, India. It occupies an area of 4,102 square kilometres (1,584 sq mi) in the Western Ghats of southwestern Karnataka. As of 2001, the population was 548,561, 13.74% of which resided in the district’s urban centres, making it the least populous of the 30 districts in Karnataka. Kodagu is well known in the world for coffee and its “brave warriors”. Madikeri is the headquarters of Kodagu. The district is bordered by Dakshina Kannada district to the northwest, Hassan district to the north, Mysore district to the east, Kannur district of Kerala to the southwest, and the Wayanad district of Kerala to the south.
1.Well appointed rooms on the above mentioned hotels on twin sharing basis.
2.Daily breakfast in hotels.
3.A/c Indica for all the surface transfers & sightseeing. Drivers allowance, toll & parking. (Pick-up and drop-in at from Bangalore Airport/Railway Station)
4.All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 01: Bangalore
Arrival at Bangalore, You will be received by our representative and transferred to the Hotel. After breakfast proceed sightseeing tour of the Bangalore City which includes The Lay Baugh, Cubans Park, Vichada Soudan, Bangalore Palace, Tip Sultan’s Palace, Bull Temple, St. Patrick’s Church. Overnight Stay at the Hotel in Bangalore.
Day 02: Bangalore – Mysore
At the morning after breakfast proceed to Mysore. After Checking in to the Hotel and visit The Brindavan Gardens, Chamundi Hills, Mysore Lake, Zoo, St. Philomena’s Church. Overnight Stay at the Hotel in Mysore.
Day 03: Mysore – Coorg
After breakfast check out from Hotel and proceed to Coorg, arrival check into Hotel. Day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Coorg.
Day 04: Coorg
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing tour of Coorg – Enroots visit Madikeri Fort, Raja’s Seat, Nagarhole National Park, Iruppu Falls, Abbey Falls and Omkareshwara Temple. Overnight stay Hotel in Coorg.
Day 05: Coorg – Bangalore
After breakfast check out from Hotel and proceed to Bangalore for onward joinery.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)