HYDERABAD 3 Nights / 4 Days
- Reviews (0)
Hyderabad is the capital of southern India’s Telangana state. A major center for the technology industry, it’s home to many upscale restaurants and shops. Its historic sites include Golconda Fort, a former diamond-trading center that was once the Qutb Shahi dynastic capital. The Charminar, a 16th-century mosque whose 4 arches support towering minarets, is an old city landmark near the long-standing Laad Bazaar.
- Accommodation in 3 * HotelsStandard Rooms03 Breakfast , 3 Lunch and 03 Dinner
Ac Swift Dzire car for pick up, drop & sightseeing
All Expenses related to Vehicle included.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 1 HYDERABAD
On Arrival Our representative/Driver will greet and meet you at Airport and proceed to Hotel. After Fresh up Proceed to Hyderabad Sightseeing Salarjung Museum, Charminar, Mecca maszid, Chownmahalla Palace, Overnight to Stay.
Day 2 SIGHTSEEING
After completion of Breakfast proceed for Ramoji Film city(one of the Biggest Film City in Asia) Then proceed to Sangi Temple. Over night to Stay.
Day 3 SIGHTSEEING
After completion of Breakfast proceed visit Birla Mandir, Hussain sagar, Buddha statue, Lumbini park, NTR gardens, Necklase road, local shopping and local sight seeing Over night to stay.
Day 4 DEPARTURE
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Nehru Zoological Park, Golconda fort laser show, Snow world and Departure from Hyderabad and drop at Airport.
Note: Last day sightseeing will cover day 2 & day 3 (If have time)
Hotel : Luminous one continent / Royalton Hotel / Manasarovar
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)