Silver Goa – 3 Nights / 4 Days
- Reviews (0)
Goa is India’s smallest state by area and the fourth smallest by population. Located in West India in the region known as the Konkan, it is bounded by the state of Maharashtra to the north, and by Karnataka to the east and south, while the Arabian Sea forms its western coast. Goa is India’s richest state with a GDP per capita two and a half times that of the country as a whole
- Accommodation in well appointed air-conditioned room ( 2 * Hotel )
- Arrival / Departure transfers from the Dabolim Airport / Railway. Station (Karmali / Tivim) by an AC vehicle.
- Non âalcoholic welcome drink on arrival.
- Two bottle of Mineral water (Packaged drinking water)
- Buffet Breakfast, Buffet Lunch or Buffet Dinner (As per Pkg. / Plan)
- Two half day sight seeing tours of Goa by an AC vehicle (for 2 nights booking only one half day sight seeing).
- Boat cruise on one of the site seeing day.
All applicable taxes ( Service & Luxury Tax).
1.Accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis in the listed hotel (or)
equivalent ( 3 * Hotel )
2.Daily breakfast & Dinner
3.Transfers in Non Air-conditioned coach as per itinerary
4.Current applicable taxes
5.Limited Entry Ticket
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Sandy beaches, azure sea water and sparkling Mediterranean sun welcome all the visitors at the ultimate âParty Town of India, Goa. As guests arrive in the town they are immediately transferred to their hotel where they can relax or indulge in some recreational activities for the rest of the day. Day is free at leisure and one of the best ways to enjoy evening would be a beach walk.
Day will be at leisure which guests can plan as per their comfort. A tour of the northern region of the city is recommended to those who wish to explore the scenic beaches of Goa on this day. Choices for sightseeing tours in the region can include visit to Saligao Church, Vagator Beach, Anjuana Beach, Calangute Beach, Candolim Beach and Baga Beach or Fort Aguada. Northern region of the town best represents the Goan festive feel for it remains buzzing with life all the time. Its scenic beaches are where one can soak in the sun and get that perfect tan. Stroll in its bustling markets and relish the delicious seafood at sea-side shacks for a memorable time at Goa.
This day will be at leisure or else guests can opt for a tour of the southern part of the town. South Goa is also known as Old Goa and as the name suggests the region has well-preserved the age-old beauty of the town in it. Sightseeing attractions around this area includes Miramar Beach, Dona Paula Beach, Mageshi Temple, St. Xavierâs Francis Church, Colva Beach etc. For a perfect closure to the tour guests can opt for a boat ride on River Mandovi (at additional cost).
Day is at leisure. Later in the day guests will bid farewell to the âIbiza of Eastâ, Goa and will then commence their journey back homewards.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)