- Reviews (0)
Darjeeling is a town in the Indian state of West Bengal. It is located in the Mahabharat Range or Lesser Himalaya at an average elevation of 6,710 ft (2,045.2 m). It is noted for its tea industry and the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Darjeeling is the headquarters of Darjeeling district which has a partially autonomous status within the state of West Bengal.
3.04 BREAKFAST & 04 DINNER,
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 01 : Arrival NJP/ IXB To Darjeeling
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP / IXB & transfer to Darjeeling is one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. Evening free to explore this Hill queen. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 02 : In Darjeeling
Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill ,famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga,on way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast proceed for visit 7 points ,covering The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute & PNZ Zoological Park ( both closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetans Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda & Ropeway ( operational ,rope ride ticket to be paid guest directly) . Overnight stay at hotel
Day 03 : Darjeeling To Gangtok + Gangtok 07 Points Visit
Morning Transfer to Gangtok via Peshok Tea Gardens. On arrival Check in at hotel , After freshen up start half day sightseeing visit The Banjhakhri Water Falls, Cable car ( Own Ticket ), Botanical garden, Do-Dul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday), Flower show and Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms(Closed on Sunday), , Overnight stay at hotel
Day 04 : Excursion Trip To Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (timing will depend on the issuance of Permit)
Day excursion to Tsomgo Lake – situated at a height of 3,780 Mts. with an average depth of 50 ft & Baba Mandir – The shrine maid in memory of sepoy Harbahajan Sing, Back to Gangtok , O/n Stay at hotel
Day 05 : Gangtok To NJP / IXB Drop
After breakfast departure transfer for NJP / Bagdogara airport for return journey – Tour Ends
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)